Whether you want to pay for a holiday, buy a house or cover education costs: the sooner you start, the more you’ll save.
Find out how to get the most out of your money and reach your savings goals sooner.
Start a savings habit
- Small changes can make a big difference. There are simple ways you can save money every day.
- Set a savings goal to help you stay on track and avoid dipping into your savings.
- Start saving today. The sooner you start, the more you’ll earn in interest and the sooner you’ll reach your goal.
- Automate your saving. Set up a direct deposit so part of your pay goes straight into savings.
- Put some money aside for unexpected costs. You’ll be glad to have some money set aside if something goes wrong.